Sunday, August 11, 2013

My brothers are studs.

My brothers are basically amazing. Let me tell you... They're always there for me regardless of the situation and I could not be a more proud big sister. In May, Junior graduated from the University of Arizona with his bachelors degree in MIS. (At a ripe young age of 21) I'm quite the sob at their graduations. I honestly always shed a few tears at their graduations, regardless of what grade it's from. Happy tears, of course, they just make me so happy. In June, Nikolas then graduated from Hamilton High School (go huskies!) and he is only 17. Making his sister proud, yet again. Nik even got the presidential scholarship for chandler-gilbert community college and will have his next two years completely paid for. They both are honestly great and I can't wait to see what is to come in their lives. I love them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment